Children’s Ministry Mission Statement
Celebration! Station exists to partner with parents to train up children to know and love God, experience His Son, and engage His Word.
We aim to accomplish this by
- giving parents the principles and tools that they need to teach and disciple their children
- providing Bible-focused and purposeful teaching and childcare on Sunday evenings
- ensuring that volunteers are qualified, having met specific safety requirements, and who are committed to upholding the church’s covenant
- creating a classroom environment that is safe, nurturing and age appropriate.
What to expect (on Sundays):
For children approximately 0 to 7 years of age:
- Families will use the available link to access our Zoom classroom (open at 8:55am)
- At 9 am, children will be welcomed by the online facilitator and assistant, then led in some songs and activity or game, followed by a short lesson and prayer together.
For children between the ages of 8 and 13:
- We invite our jr. youth to participate in the main service, taking notes and writing down questions when they have them. We meet later during the week for programming and provide an opportunity for the children’s questions to contribute to our time together.
- The meeting time and day-of-the-week for the jr. youth is currently being rescheduled. Stay tuned for updates or email email@example.com
In order to protect the children, we invite you to email us for access to the link and password to join us for the online meetings. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for access or any questions.
C!Station Songs :
Spotify playlist : https://open.spotify.com/playlist/49tu7fdwWR3th55klThg5x?si=2LE1M1moQwm0WEQdqaqulw
Youtube playlist (including actions!) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c2U7JpThLw&list=PLcrLYvXFSQgwB4kfeFmpmOiPBqRWKx37r&index=6
C!Station Theme Song:
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart — Tedd Tripp
- Sacred Parenting — Gary Thomas
Policies & Procedures
(available upon request)
How to get involved
If you are interested in serving at C!Station, we require you to complete an application and police check. Please contact: TheStation@celebrationchurch.ca
Please contact us at anytime to get more info about our ministry. Also, if you know of any resources that may encourage or support other parents, please let us know so that we can share to help one another!
Email us at TheStation@celebrationchurch.ca